• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

National Championship!!!

Becky973

In October 2011, I won the Vintage Superbike Lightweight Championship. :clap In the 30 year history of AHRMA no woman has ever won a championship in a class until this year. Along with myself, three other woman won their class too. This season I get to run a number 1z plate on my bike!!

Becky #1z

Wow!

May I be the first to write, CONGRATULATIONS, BECKY!

Well done. You are going to have a lot more trophies for the case.

Walking Eagle

That's great, Becky. I met you a couple of years ago at Barber and I'm happy to hear the news. I suppose you'll be back at Barber again this year and I'll look for you again in the pits.

AMAZING! Sure shows what hard work can get you!

Congratulations, Becky!

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Hope you're planning a seminar for us at the National to hear all about it!:heart

Voni
sMiling

congratulations!

Becky, What a great achievment. My helmet is off to the women making their way in MC racing. I had the chance to do some WERA racing, (Yamaha 250), in the late 70's when few women were in the race. Keep it going!!

Fantastic! We have come a LONG way!!! Looking forward to that seminar talk at the National hint, hint! Maybe at Voni's women in motorcycling seminar??

Back