• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Thanks For Having Me

I'm a new member from the Chicago west suburbs. Joined a year ago thru the booth at the Chicago bike show. Have been a lifelong BMW fan and plan to finally add the first one to the garage this spring. I've been riding for 25 years, everything from sport bikes to H-D Touring. Shopping for a used R1200RT. Looking forward to getting back into sport tour riding again. I'm really impressed with this organization so far. Looks like a good group of folks.

Welcome to the collective! If you ride down to Missouri in July you'll find plenty of relatives you never knew you had...

Next to the LT, the RT is my favorite BMW flavor. Hope you find a good one.

Waiting for spring,
Jer

Welcome!

Welcome, Dave! If you are ever coming out to Colorado, let us know. LOTS of great rides here.

Welcome from Alabama! Glad to have you on board with the club. Good luck with your hunt for the perfect bike...with so many great models to choose from, it may be hard to pick a favorite...so go ahead... get a couple of them! :thumb

Back