• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Want to temporarily stash RT on trailer in Vegas

chipwalter

I'm towing my bike along on a trip to the southwest and would like to stash it, still on its small purpose-built trailer if possible, in a secure location in the Las Vegas area for the 3rd week of Feb 2012. I need to drive the tow vehicle to SoCal for approx 1 week then return to Vegas for a planned bike ride with another MOA member from Canada for approx 5 days. Would need to leave tow vehicle and trailer in secure location while on bike trip. Would be happy to return similar favor when you're touring the Yellowstone Nat'l Park area in NW Wyoming where I live. Questions or suggestions welcome. Mobile# three one nine 321 two one 22 or pm me here. Thanks.

Back