• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

BMW MOA at the I.M.Show in NYC

STAGEHAND

I found some awesome parking nearby :D

402167_10151188812440111_555990110_22481630_145026239_n.jpg

I didnt see another thread here, yet, sorry if this is a duplicate, I'll move it if it is :thumb

I wondered whose bike that was. Very nice example of a bike used as it's intended to be used.

Had a great time, said hi to Ted and renewed membership with Muriel, but forgot the camera. Nate was great as usual!

I found some awesome parking nearby :D

402167_10151188812440111_555990110_22481630_145026239_n.jpg

I didnt see another thread here, yet, sorry if this is a duplicate, I'll move it if it is :thumb

That bike was a hit! It got more attention from all kinds of riders, some who couldn't believe anyone would let their bike get that dirty, and most who thought it was awesome! Found out too late that N8 would have brought his carbon fiber RR. Now that would have been cool - bookends, a well-used GS and a race bike! Next year.

Good to see everyone.
Muriel

Well, the OP 's reference was about the MOA booth?:stick

What kind of meat did you have for dinner this year, Josh? :eat

Or did you just continue :bar ???

What kind of meat DIDN'T I have? :ha

Lamb, several types of beef, chicken, pork, fish (sushi)... I think I covered all of the bases that night... followed by more: :drink:drink:drink :thumb

That bike was a hit! It got more attention from all kinds of riders, some who couldn't believe anyone would let their bike get that dirty, and most who thought it was awesome! Found out too late that N8 would have brought his carbon fiber RR. Now that would have been cool - bookends, a well-used GS and a race bike! Next year.

Good to see everyone.
Muriel

Hey! sorry to have missed you in passing through as well... That would have been really great to have Nate's bike there, also, I'd have been as giggly as a little girl :dance

I was really proud to have it there, and am really glad it worked out to MOA's satisfaction.

I saw the bike, and stopped by the booth to say "Hello"... but you guys were busy handling members' issues, and I didn't wanna butt in to disturb you.

Back