• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Central wis. tire changing

brewmeister

central wisconsin tire changing .PM me for a weekend to change+balance your bmw tires.I have a Jr Pro No-Mar tire changer. You all are welcome,have a homebrew while your waiting .

Last edited:
You are such a temptation!:wave
I will have the tires soon, just need to pull the wheels off.:brad

I just got the cone for the late model bmw's yesterday so I can balance your tire.I have a Marc Parnes balancer with my own stand with bearings.It's nice to balance the rim without tires so I can see how much out of balance it may be.Of course with the old weights removed.:thumb

Must be something in the air. I am waiting for my No Mar classic to arrive. I bought it with the kit. I am hoping I have the right wheel adapters for my 2011 GSA wheels. Once I get the hang of it, I can offer help to Tucson riders.

I got same set up in my garage and all cones for the single sided wheels since me and my brother runs triumphs and bmw's.
How do you like the changer?The only thing I have issue is the stand that bolts to the floor could be a bit stronger.

Since the company I work for provide emergency towing for motor club servicing BMWMOA and Factory BMW warranty I keep some tires in stock during a riding season.In past few years i did few tire changes at 1:30 in the morning for people traveling thru Chicago area.

I like it alot but i'm running out of tires of mine to change. It works good on my mercury car tires too!! I need to powder coat the mag wheels on my car from salt damage.I have the marc parnes complete set up for balancing all years and model bmw's I cut a 23 inch plywood circle to set in the rim clamps so I can use it as a table for balancing rig to set on.I like the jr pro model cause it goes down to 7 inch rims.I used studs instead of bolts that came with it.:usa

Back