• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Need a special volunteer for the GS Giant 2012

Visian

look out!!!
Hey, thanks for looking.

We need one or two individuals who would like to host a group camp-out on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings ahead of our rally (July 17-18).

The location is in SE Missouri, deep in the Mark Twain National Forest, and it's surrounded by excellent paved and unpaved riding.

The location is within a morning's ride of the rally, assuming you don't get distracted by the excellent riding between this campsite and Sedalia. ;)

I'm not going to release this location publicly because it was given to me with the trust that it not be blabbed all over the internets.... :type

The only requirement is that you arrive on Tuesday afternoon and set up your tent and stay through (at least) Wednesday evening, preferrably Thursday morning. Everyone else coming by will be expected to fend for themselves. (however, if you have large saddlebags for ice and beer, we'll buy if you fly).

Please let me know if you're interested in helping out.... :ear

Thanks!

Ian

Volunteer for GS Giant

Hi Ian,

I am responding to let you know I am interested in volunteering for the Tuesday- Wednesday camp. I can be there Tuesday around Noon and stay through Thursday morning. My name is Lori Anderson mother to Clayton Anderson. I will be riding a 2000 R1100rs. Clay tells me that Guy Kowalski and the Sprinter Van are also coming this year so I know there will be someone to fly for the beer.

I used Clay's MOA thread to contact you but I also will be a MOA member soon.

If you need me I will be there.

Regards,

Lori Anderson
La Salle, IL
squez10@gmail.com
815-228-9532 Cell

Hi Lori - thanks for volunteering. I will give you a call soon to discuss this a little further.

We still need at least one other person to help, is anyone interested? :ear

Ian

Back