• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hello to all

BTL

Just joined the forum and MOA and also gifted to membership to friend of mine as a birthday gift...no bmw's for us yet, friend on 07 Suzuki Bandit and myself on 07 M109R LE. We are both Edmonton Fire Dept and always take annual trip together. We have often longed to tread down that fire road or dirt trail but our machines have limits.

On track to buy GSA 1200 x 2 next year and hoping to score a gently used 2012 Triple Black. In the mean time I plan on just doing alot of reading and learning.

We met 2 Fine Gentlemen at the Edmonton Motorcycle show today at the MOA booth and they were a genuine pleasure to speak to.

Welcome to the MOA. I'm sure you'll find plenty of fun here as well as good information. And while this club is primarily for BMW riders, we welcome everyone. So feel free to join in. And post some pics of you motorbikes.

Just joined the forum and MOA and also gifted to membership to friend of mine as a birthday gift...no bmw's for us yet, friend on 07 Suzuki Bandit and myself on 07 M109R LE. We are both Edmonton Fire Dept and always take annual trip together. We have often longed to tread down that fire road or dirt trail but our machines have limits.

On track to buy GSA 1200 x 2 next year and hoping to score a gently used 2012 Triple Black. In the mean time I plan on just doing alot of reading and learning.

We met 2 Fine Gentlemen at the Edmonton Motorcycle show today at the MOA booth and they were a genuine pleasure to speak to.

Welcome - nice to see more Alberta riders! You likely met wit Martin at the MOA Booth - I worked it last weekend with him in Calgary for a day and am sure Martin gave you the tour of what memberships offer beyond this forum. I am sure you will find this a great place for meeting people with similar interests with tons of information to share.

Welcome - nice to see more Alberta riders! You likely met wit Martin at the MOA Booth - I worked it last weekend with him in Calgary for a day and am sure Martin gave you the tour of what memberships offer beyond this forum. I am sure you will find this a great place for meeting people with similar interests with tons of information to share.

Likewise..always good to meet new people from Alberta...I've been riding for 30+ yrs, everything from crotch rockets to cruisers( all metric)..finally getting in touch with my German heritage and buying GSA next spring. :german

One of those gentlemen you met would be Martin Hobbs. He's a busy man doing all the western shows for the MOA. I had the pleasure of helping him out with the show here in Calgary last weekend as did Ken.

Good to have new members, and especially those who are not yet owners of BMWs. Hope you soon realise your dream by finding that GS.

Also, a double welcome to my Edmonton brothers. I'm with Calgary fire with 22 years in.

One of those gentlemen you met would be Martin Hobbs. He's a busy man doing all the western shows for the MOA. I had the pleasure of helping him out with the show here in Calgary last weekend as did Ken.

Good to have new members, and especially those who are not yet owners of BMWs. Hope you soon realise your dream by finding that GS.

Also, a double welcome to my Edmonton brothers. I'm with Calgary fire with 22 years in.

We are both Edmonton Fire..I am Fire Prevention and Grant is Fire Dispatch Capt.

Back