• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New Dealer in JAX?

The new dealer is located on Wells Rd in OrangePark, FL. They will be open for business in approximately 3 weeks. Due to a senior moment I cannot remember the name of the dealership. Wells Rd is parallel to and just south of I-295.
www.bmwnef.org might have more info.

Thanks. Maybe it's the dealer who had the Triumph and Duc dealership next to the HD? Can't remember their name...Orange Park something?

Any update to the new BMW dealer opening in Orange Park? Any web site ?
I hope it is not the same people running the Daytona/Orlando dealership!

JACKSONVILLE DEALER OPENED ON THURSDAY 2/9/12.

The salesman stated they would be having a open house,but was not sure of the date. Possibly 3/3/12 ,but he is suppose to email me the date whcih I will pass on to everyone.

I visited there on Sat. and they did not have very much of anything at that time,but I am sure more is coming in everyday.

The new dealer in Jacksonville/Orange Park, FL is open for business:
BMW Motorrad USA Announces Opening of BMW Motorcycles of Jacksonville
Grand Opening Scheduled March 3,
BMW Demo Truck March 10
1515 Wells Road
and yes it is across the street from the Harley Dealer and next to I-295 on the west side of town.
Here is a link to the news release:
http://3d-car-shows.com/2012/bmw-motorcycles-of-jacksonville/

No association, just a customer.

Camp ground recommendations in Jax area

I'm coming up from Vero Beach this weekend for the open house. Any recommendations on camp grounds?

If you are retired military NAS JAX or NS MAYPORT, otherwise contact members of NorthEast FL BMW "BMWNEF" for more choices.

Back