• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

+Venture Heated Gear

Visian

look out!!!
Anyone familiar with this brand?

it's appealing because the illustration shows full coverage of back, chest, arms and collar.

"micro fiber" wires appear to keep bulk down.

This looks like you can bring just one jacket for camp and heated gear.

:ear emwtk

thanks!

ian

mc38-1_large.jpg

never heard of that brand but in my opinion warm and safe is the gold standard when it comes to any type of heated gear. if you do decide to go with +Venture gear make sure they stand behind there product in case you have to send it in for repair. nothing worse then buying a heated liner this year only to find out the company is no longer in business next year when you need a repair. i would stick to one of the big names in heated gear with warm and safe being my personal choice.

Never heard of Gerbings?
They make the gear for Harley too.
I have always heard that they are the standard, don't count them out or buy another brand without checking them out.

I have friends with the Tourmaster gear and it works great too. The temp controller comes with it and it works great.

Danny

Back