• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

RE: BMW Motorcycles of Milwaukee Service

RE: BMW Motorcycles of Milwaukee Service

Just to let everyone know that Milwaukee BMW has a new Service Advisor Kent. He is great. He gives his cell phone number out so you can get a hold of alot easier. I live about 90 miles away and was free pick & delivery. Great Great service. A fresh breath of fresh air. Love the new Service. Give him a call or text him 414-388-5993 Love my R1200 Milwaukee BMW. www.bmwmotorcyclesofmilwaukee.com

How do I get my name to show up

Just wondering how I get my name to show up for posting and replies.

Thanks Dani:usa

wrong place for this question

Just wondering how I get my name to show up for posting and replies.

Thanks Dani:usa

I suggest you scroll down to the bottom forum called on-line central, and reask this question. Good luck!
:wave

Back