• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Southern Wisconsin Air Head Tech day / Barley therapy Feb 25

mikegates

Total Freak
Southern Wisconsin Air Head Tech day / Barley therapy Feb 25, 2012

After last years sucess thinking of have another. I know of a clutch job on a 76 R90/6 that needs to be done. Crazy Al can change tires. Anyone else? Who in? again Have some local barley on tap and grill some grass fed burgers Email if intrested mgates@wi.rr.com or Mike 262-617-6350, Eagle Wi

Last edited:
Another project? Sounds like fun. I will tell my luddite brother, since the Internet appears to be beyond his grasp.
:laugh

sounds like fun. Can not commit right now but if I am home (in Illinois) and not off to some warm climates for riding, I am in. :thumb

answer to a few questions Feb 25th 8am - whenever. Location in Eagle, Wi< I'll send out a e-mail with directions later. We have a clucth job on a R90/6. Do some carb syncs. Maybe a triple clamp on The 95? Try Brewmeisters brews. Eat burgers, Drink what I put on tap. Talk about the weather, shovel, swat flies?

Anyone else have any thing they could use help on?

Crazy Al is bringing his tire machine, you bring new tires and a rim he will help install.

Bring a lawnchair to sit on.

update, so we have the clutch job on a 75 R90/6, some turn signals that need work, Triple clamp on 95 RT, Also Al can change tries so u bring new ones and they will get installed properly, just give a heads up. Also we would like to do some carb sync comparison woth diffrent methods. If anyones needs a bike to be picked up let me know and maybe we can work that out.

Please update who is comming for a food count.

8am to ???, lunch around noon

Mike Gates
225 N Sherman St
Eagle, Wi 53119

262-617-6350

Hi Mike. I have it on fairly good authority that Eric is planning on coming to your tune up party. Even when he says he is doing something, it's no guarantee.
Take that as you will. :lol

eric is allways a good help, as for everything else we are set. clutch job on R90/6 and a new triple clamp on my rt and some controls that need help and a exhaust nut job.:bottle we will have burgers around noon and a smoky treat off my "big green egg" And of corse a barley therapy. Anybody just wanting to come and hang is welcome just give a heads up.

Mike

Hi Mike,
I'll be bringing a friend out with me on Saturday. (Sometime after noon), so don't count us in for food.
Thanks,
John

A few pics of the day, The clutch job done, triple clmap installed, turn signals fixed, Valves adjusted. Barley taped, food ate!

Attachments

• tech day 2012 002.jpg
    tech day 2012 002.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 59
Back