• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

March Moto Madness, Tellico Plain, TN 3/29 - 4/1

tmoyer

Intermediate Adventurer
Dang, Kev! I really wish I could get there and back in a weekend! With Matt's trip to Alaska this year, his can't take the time off and I'll need to conserve some vacation time. We've talked about it and next year, we are going to plan a week's time to include this.

See you in MO!

Matt's goin to Alaska, I'm jealous. That's a trip on my list. Wish yall could make it. Will definitely be seeing you guys in MO

At this point, you'll be seeing me. My boss has yet to give me an answer on approving my 6 week leave to go with Matt. So I assume that is a no.

Matt is leaving on 7/14 and taking 6 weeks to go to Prudhoe Bay and back. My tenative plan is to leave with him and head west, then cut off on Sunday to the Gypsy Tour location. That may change tho if I decide it's too much for me to do in just two days.

Here's a video that sums up what March Moto Madness is about.
Y'all join us. 3/29 - 4/1/2012

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/um2Q6Hv7XfQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Kevin

March Moto Madness 2009
Witt Rd, Tellico Plains, TN

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/55rY_PoMD2U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Can we get listed in the Calendar of events sections on the MOA site?

Kevin - I just filled out the on-line form using the ad text we sent to the magazine. It looks like there isn't any integration between the two.

I am not sure how long it takes to show up... I'll ask Vince, the next time I talk with him.

Ian

You're not gonna let me get by on my good looks and charm? :kiss

("the check is in the mail" :wave)

How many times have I heard this crap....:nyah

As the venerable band of the 80's once said "Crack that whip..."

Let's get those registration coming in. If you wanna eat good anyway...

:eat

Kevin

Kevin - I just filled out the on-line form using the ad text we sent to the magazine. It looks like there isn't any integration between the two.

I am not sure how long it takes to show up... I'll ask Vince, the next time I talk with him.

Ian

Thanks Ian. I've had some inquiries from the ON listing. :clap

Kevin

So far we have registrations in for CA, LA, MI, TN, AL, GA, VA, NY, NC, FL. Talked to a guy today in Mexico. He's trying to work it out to get here. May be going International. :thumb

'Ya in, 'ya out? :ear

Kevin

Mexico guy is 99.5% in! me and bean were just skyping with him. the rainbow rain suit will be there to greet everyone!!!

PC166890-X2.jpg

Back