• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

March Moto Madness, Tellico Plain, TN 3/29 - 4/1

Does Mexico Guy have a name? Or will we just call him that going forward?

Is he gonna be a Giant?

He is the MMM version of the Stig, in a rainbow rain suit no less.
For now we'll just call him...

"El misterioso hombre de M?®xico" :jose

Kevin

Does Mexico Guy have a name? Or will we just call him that going forward?

Is he gonna be a Giant?

All will be revealed at MMM............ :whistle

Giant recruitment can occur at that time as well. He's already learned to drop it in the sand, so it should be a good fit. :laugh

Ya gotta do more than drop your bike in the sand to be knighted. The queen accepts bribes - ask those in the know.

Alas, the Queen will not be at MMM this year. Next year for sure tho!

Ya gotta do more than drop your bike in the sand to be knighted. The queen accepts bribes - ask those in the know.

Alas, the Queen will not be at MMM this year. Next year for sure tho!

I am the official beer go getterer. :brow

Where's the smiley with a little brown nose???? :whistle

Kevin

I am the official beer go getterer. :brow

Where's the smiley with a little brown nose???? :whistle

Kevin

How did you get that job? You sure worked your way up in the hierarchy quickly!?!? You must have done some serious brown nosing yourself??? whistle

That must be why they banned him from ADV. :dunno

:whistle :stick

SHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
That's the last time I tell you any of my secrets! :brad

Just tried to resize the gif for you Bean, but it's too small to see him dancing. He just looks like he's had too much coffee.

From 2007 March Moto Madness. 6 models of the GS. Need R80 & Dakar models to round it out. Can we get them there this year?

402527_3239479875242_1514144210_32968755_555198132_n.jpg

Kevin

We can now take credit / debit cards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll post this on the OP also but just so everyone knows. We can now take debit/credit cards for rally registration fees.

We'll run them through the account of GSMmotoRent. I will have to get your information over the phone. My phone number is on the registration form and if you can't get to it for some reason PM me and I'll get with you.

I'll have some announcements in a day or so about door prizes, participants and field events for chances to win trips, furs, jewelry.... Nah just braggin rights and maybe a trophy.

Stay tuned.

Kevin

Back