• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Anyone from Los Angeles area going to the 2012 Rally

Polarbear

Polarbear
Every year;

I've been going every year, with no plans made this year as yet. Misourri and the Ozarks are a nice riding area I've seen a lot of in recent rides. Not sure I will go, but its early and hard to miss a rally. Enjoy your trip. Randy:usa

Friends have told me Sedalia is HOT in Summer and they are going to the RA Rally in high country, CO instead. I'm still on the fence.

While I am not sure if I'll go to this rally :dunno, however, if I do for such great distance I'd be comfortable to go along with a group :hug rather than just myself.

So I would like to know who else is going/planning to 2012 MOA Sedalia, MO rally in July from Los Angeles greater area. I am in Orange county.

I am quite interested in the RA Rally near Denver, CO in June. I am thinking of doing the Saddlesore Run. Anyone up for that? :thumb

I will be going to the "Top Of The Rockies Rally" in Paonia, CO the week befor Sedalia and then to Sedalia from Paonia. TOP is the best rally I have been to and coinsides with the National.
Worth considering.

Jack

Sedalia will be Hot!

HOT is what I've heard. Like you I am on the fence as well. RA Rally Colorado sure sounds like fun. Since its just about 1,000 miles I am thinking of doing 1,000 mile Saddlesore run. No definitive plan yet.

I went to the TOP rally last year, and it was just ok, not great. That may be because that Saturday is when RKA's Richard had a deer wreck with his R1200ST.

Nonetheless, I need something new this year, so TOP is out. The RA Rally is looking sweeter than Sedalia.

I strongly considering going to the MOA Ralley this year. I live in La Quinta so it could be an easy join up. Bride won't be joining me as she wants to go to the CCR in Duluth, MN in Sep. She is only good for one long ride a year. PM and we can stay in contact and possibly firm up plans later.

That's good to know, and I hope all those hopeful candidates can chime here and as we get closer or have definitive plans can hook up with however is interested.

I live in Orange county. Later we can figure out to meet at common place for SoCal folks and anyone wanna tag along from Arizona and Nevada we can have a secondary place for a hook up.

Back