Thread: Business in Knoxville

Business in Knoxville

While visiting the Knoxville area this past week I ventured downtown to Market Square. There was this cool little motorcycle themed business there with some very unusual stuff. Stupid me walked out without picking up a business card and can't remember the name of the place. It had "moto" in it but that's all I remember. They had a nice line of LED lights there for all types of motorcycle and marine uses that I want to explore further. Anyone in the Knoxville area know the name of the place? Thanks.

San Antonio, TX
    Kurt -- Forum Administrator ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Pismo Beach, CA
    Was this it? Local Motors?
    Let's hope that it is....

This is what is soooooooo cool about United by a common marque, BMW, we have, among us, such a diverse body of interest...

Local Motors is, let us say, an interesting operation.... automobiles, or motorcycles, toys, machts nicht..... . I don't think that you could say that it is a "motorcycle themed" business; more, like a motorhead micro-manufacturing themed business... .

Watch THIS!!!

"It is what you discover, after you know it all, that counts." _ John Wooden
    Lew Morris
    1973 R75/5 - original owner
    1963 Dnepr

Quote Originally Posted by 20774 View Post
    yep, that's it. Agree with other post, this is not strictly a motorcycle themed business. Just thought that since they had two really cool customer bikes in the window. But, they have lots of stuff that I wish I had in my garage. They are into making stuff with 3D printers. Even made a whole car. Anyway, thanks for the link. Gonna give them a call and find out more about those lights.