• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Just joined!

I am a new member, just here to say hi! I'm an oldie, 65, and ride just about everyday, weather permitting! I live in Marion, Va. I have a 1995 BMW K75 and love it! Ever in Marion, Va. look me up! Freddy Rouse

I am a new member, just here to say hi! I'm an oldie, 65, and ride just about everyday, weather permitting! I live in Marion, Va. I have a 1995 BMW K75 and love it! Ever in Marion, Va. look me up! Freddy Rouse

Welcome Freddy, you will find a very friendly group here. You are not an oldie here, you should fit in around the middle of the pack. I'm also 65 and sometimes feel like the kid in this group. Have fun on that K75!

Hi, Freddie,
The first weekend in May the K1100 Owners Group is having a get-together at Hungry Mother State Park. I hope to be there.

Welcome to the club! I think you'll find here that your state of mind defines your age much more than the calendar. ;) Since you ride a Klassic K-bike you might find this thread interesting, if you haven't found it already: http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread.php?t=57414. Again - welcome to your new family!

Back