• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hello Again

Firenailer

Hello everyone, just wanted to say hello again. I've rejoined the BMWOA after being away for a few years while I was riding another Brand. :usa But I just picked up a beautiful new 2012 R1200RT in October and I'm really loving the bike, and riding again.

This new RT doesn't have the same kind of animal power that my old K1200GT had, but it is so much more comfortable, and is such a smooth, well balanced motorcycle every time I look down the speedo is still way over the posted limit! Surprises me every time. Great bike, and I'm really happy to be back on a Beemer.

It really is! The more I ride it the more I like it. A beautiful motorcycle, great balance, good comfort, Good power. I really haven't ridden it that much, only 800 miles so far but as I get to know it I'm realizing how much fun touring will be this spring.

Let's hope for an early spring!

Thanks!, my club is actually going to be out there for 10 days around the time of the June Rally. While the ride schedule is still being worked out, it might be cool to rearrange it so we can check that one out.

Unfortunately we'll be back on the East Coast when the July Rally kicks off.

Back