• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Dealership in Southern California

Can't tell from the website if they are open or opening soon. There's a link to be notified of the opening.

Combo car/bike dealer..

Interesting....not that I'm looking for a new dealer.

Yeah, I'm leery of the "combo" setup - means they can't fully dedicate resources to one or the other (and you're bound to run into the snobs who never saw a bike). Long Beach got a lot better after they split off, but I like Valdi's a lot too.

I think Long Beach is a good dealership, too.
I've heard good things about Valdi, but I haven't been over there yet.
I wonder if there really is enough demand and business to justify even a combo dealership in Alhambra.
dc

Dave, you're within walking distance of Valdi's - check him out. He's factory certified, more than just competent, and also a heck of a nice guy.

Also, the guy he shares half the shop with (Chuck, South Bay Moto) is very experienced on many other brands (Triumph, Honda, CZ, etc.).

Considering that we have Long Beach, Brown's, West Valley, Irv Seaver's, and Angel City Cycles ... yeah, the competition is pretty stiff. Put your dollar where you get the best return: service, parts, attitude, travel time, etc.

We're fortunate to live in a place that actually has so much dealer support; some places in the country are still quite barren...

Been to Valdi's a couple times this summer. Great pricing on tires and he does a lot of teaching....Well maybe that's because I'm a girl, but he wanted to be sure I was checking some basic stuff. Wasn't sure if I should be insulted, but I took it just as being sure I was safe on the road.

Service is fast, at least for the basic stuff.

Back