Thread: GS Challenge USA 2012

PTIT_MAURICE

GS Challenge USA 2012

Hello,

Can give me the dates of the next GS Challenge States.
    Is there a website to register ? (because if I want to participate just for fun)
    This year, three will represent their countries at the GS Trophy International in South America.

Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by 177854 View Post
    Hello,

Can give me the dates of the next GS Challenge States.
    Is there a website to register ? (because if I want to participate just for fun)
    This year, three will represent their countries at the GS Trophy International in South America.

Thank You.
    Tour-a-tec USA http://www.facebook.com/TouratechUSA

No date yet.
    If one cannot command attention by one's admirable qualities one can at least be a nuisance

PTIT_MAURICE
    When you have news GS Challenge USA 2012, can you give me the dates with the link to register.
    Thank You very much.

I am most dearly interested in this.
    Stagehand.

PTIT_MAURICE
    You do not have information on dates, location, registration .... as you live in United States.

As this is posted in the MOA Rally section, I'm getting the idea it's something else. When you get more info-I can move it to a better, more suitable spot-like Off The Beaten Path? Statdawg, maybe you know. Thanks, Gary
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    Type M for Moderator
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200

I'm led to believe there is a new event coordinator at BMWNA, as Laurence has gone to greener pastures. So maybe they are on interim status while they pull it together.

Although I did hear a rumor that the NJ Pine Barrens crew might have submitted a proposal to host a Trophy Selection Ordeal this year. THAT IS PURE CONJECTURE
    Stagehand.

PTIT_MAURICE
    Yes, there are news MOA Rally section but there is no link to register, the dates and places of GS Challenge USA 2012.
    Yes, when you have information thank you for putting on this post.