• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

When?

J

jnr2009

When is the agenda for each day and night come out? When can I pre-register? As you can tell this will be our first rally:blush

The agenda won't really come together until we get closer to the rally, like maybe a couple of months out. Same thing with pre-registration. Watch the Owner's News after the first of the year...all will be revealed!!

The agenda won't really come together until we get closer to the rally, like maybe a couple of months out. Same thing with pre-registration. Watch the Owner's News after the first of the year...all will be revealed!!

Does that include signing up to volunteer as well ?

Usually pre-registration comes around April, and in the Spring you'll be seeing requests for volunteers.

What I would suggest, especially to the newer folks, is find out what seminars and other "stuff" you want to do, then fit in any volunteer time around that. The Rally is supposed to be fun, and you can do a lot of "stuff" IF YOU PLAN WISELY! But don't try to do too much, remember, it's supposed to be FUN!. Take time to stroll the grounds, visit, meet new friends, enjoy the Rally. Unless you really want to be busy "working", then I'm sure we can find something for you to do. :whistle

Volunteers

Does that include signing up to volunteer as well ?

Yours truly will be chairing the VOLUNTEER committee for the Howlin' at the Moon Rally. Please feel free to >>email me directly<< to get your pick of the most prime volunteer spots!

Knowing these rally chairs, I can guarantee you that this is going to be an AWESOME rally! :dance

When is the agenda for each day and night come out? When can I pre-register? As you can tell this will be our first rally:blush

The schedule usually doesn't all come together until the end of May or so. Coordinating all of those seminars and events takes some wizardry and patience.

Thank you!

Thank to all that have responded. We are looking forward to going to our first rally. I am a little worried about lodgings but the hotter the better because right now I cannot ride due to Illinois cold weather. I never complain about the heat because everywhere is air conditioned now days. Hopefully I am able to show off my RT......love it to death.

Another serving of Baked Bloomsburg for that man!

There are those that don't knows... and the MOA marches forward with new blood! :lurk

Back