• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

BMW Motorcycle Magazine

Hi everyone!

Thank you for the compliments!

BMW Motorcycle Magazine did start in 2007 by a popular monthly motorcycle magazine publisher in Germany. At that time, it was only printed twice a year, translated into English, and mailed directly from Germany. I started publishing it here in the US in 2010, adding US content, translating into "American" English and made it a quarterly. We think it's a great combination of professional writing, photography and direct access to BMW in Germany along with our own American news.

I did pass out free sample issues at the rally in Bloomsburg this year, but the one you might have seen in Wisconsin was the original version from Germany. You should check it out now; it's very different! We also have an app for the iPad. Hope you enjoy the new magazine and have a wonderful holiday season!

Sandy Cohen
BMW Motorcycle Magazine editor and publisher

I tried to subcribe, but two phone calls so far & no answer?:dunno

Could you check the phone number? Someone's been here all day answering phone calls... 520-407-5546. Call me! I'll be glad to help you subscribe over the phone.
ÔÇöSandy

Last edited:
I made the trek to Barnes & Noble in town today looking for a copy of the winter edition. Wanted to look at it before I subscribed, no joy there, no copies.

Since I retired and am on a fixed income i started dropping magazine subscriptions to save money ( hoping could maybe travel a bit more on the motorcycle).:whistle

I was going to check my local Barnes & Nobel as well.

A-bit off topic, but being retired I too travel as much as I can. And so far [have] been.

Summer plan so-far...is Long Island, and perhaps some upstate NY. Been awhile.

Late summer I plan to head west.

Ron

I made the trek to Barnes & Noble in town today looking for a copy of the winter edition. Wanted to look at it before I subscribed, no joy there, no copies.

Today, I stopped at a couple Barnes & Noble stores around Denver who carry the magazine. Both were already sold out of the Winter issue too. If you or Ron would like to pick up a copy at a bookstore, be sure to call ahead. (And ask them to check the shelf and not just trust their computers -- one B&N store showed two issues available in their computer but none were on the shelf.)

You might also have better luck at one of the BMW motorcycle dealers who stock the magazine. They get sent higher quantities and generally have the last two issues available.

I am ,at the moment ; persona non grata at my local BMW emporium, they got tired of me coming in , drinking all their coffee , and drooling all over the inventory of new bikes.:whistle

All the while speaking so highly of the virtues of owning an airhead.:blah

If I showed up to score a magazine i am certain they would shoot me in the parking lot.:blush

I am ,at the moment ; persona non grata at my local BMW emporium, they got tired of me coming in , drinking all their coffee , and drooling all over the inventory of new bikes.:whistle

All the while speaking so highly of the virtues of owning an airhead.:blah

If I showed up to score a magazine i am certain they would shoot me in the parking lot.:blush

I wish i had a dealer to go too..closest one is 100 mi.

Back