• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

GS riders in San Diego?

davesurf

Any San Diego GS riders here interested in midweek dirt rides? I'm new to dirt and there's more places I want to explore in the San Diego area.

Your dealer there in Clairmont Mesa (I think) has a big bulletin board up with weekend and weekday rides scheduled. Lots of activity, I understand Sat. rides often get 30+ riders. There are weekly weekday rides too. Not sure if they are off road, but it might be a good place to start.

If you are on Facebook, go to the GS Giants page. Lots of folks checking in from across the country. And stay tuned to the forum for GSG updates! We have some big news coming soon.

Your dealer there in Clairmont Mesa (I think) has a big bulletin board up with weekend and weekday rides scheduled. Lots of activity, I understand Sat. rides often get 30+ riders. There are weekly weekday rides too. Not sure if they are off road, but it might be a good place to start.

Thanks, I remember seeing that bulletin board, gonna have a look at it.

If you are on Facebook, go to the GS Giants page. Lots of folks checking in from across the country. And stay tuned to the forum for GSG updates! We have some big news coming soon.

I will check out the GS Giants page on Facebook. I hope its better than the "SD GS riders" facebook page, its about as exciting as snails having sex. No rides, nothing. Can't even get any info on local dirt/fire roads.

nasty stuff

the san diego bmw club has quite a few dirt people. how is it you're not a member?
i sold my last CZ in 1970. some people still do that nasty stuff.

Dave,
The GS Giants have recently formed a charter club as a result of the fun and friendships established at the rally in Bloomsburg. We are a fledgling club and the process is a little slow but we promise excitement! In the coming weeks, you will see more here on the forum, in the ON, and on FB as well as the launching of our website. There are rides and events in the works for 2012 for members across the country.

The process is extensive and a little slow right now. Speaking for myself, I have not had time to tackle my GSG to-do list due to holiday preparation and I assume other key players are having the same challenges. We have the support and backing of some great individuals and look forward to a new year of adventure!

Go back to the ON May - October for articles about the GSG events. Also, PM me with your email address. I will add it to my distribution list for big email announcements.

Back