Thread: 2000 R1100RT/Wunderlich Performance Controller

2000 R1100RT/Wunderlich Performance Controller

For Christmas my significant other gave me a gift certificate for Wunderlich. One item in my price range is the Wunderlich Performance Controller. My RT is stock, although I am looking at installing an aftermarket exhaust system in the future. I'm wondering if anyone has experience with the controller. I appreciate any feedback.

Day Dreaming ... happy wanderer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by littledog View Post
    For Christmas my significant other gave me a gift certificate for Wunderlich. One item in my price range is the Wunderlich Performance Controller. My RT is stock, although I am looking at installing an aftermarket exhaust system in the future. I'm wondering if anyone has experience with the controller. I appreciate any feedback.
    This device looks suspiciously like a Power Commander or Techlusion Controller in a different box with a higher price tag. If you are looking to enhance the performance of your RT you would be much better off spending that money on an AF-XIED device which actually works over the long haul. Lots of info in the 2004 R1150RT Wideband O2 Sensors thread.
    MJM - BeeCeeBeemers Motorcycle Club Vancouver B.C.
    '81 R80G/S, '82 R100RS, '00 R1100RT

What Happy said.
    Mike Marr
    1978 Yamaha XS750 (Needs rings), 1996 BMW R1100RS, 2004 Honda CRF230F

Left Coast Rider
    Listen to what HW and MM said. And I'll buy that gift certificate off you for say, 50 bucks? Cash.

That's a nice gift you got.

The WPC is the same product as the Techlusion EJK. All the Techlusion products to date disconnect the O2 sensor, leaving your bike running open loop. They add a lot of fuel also. After a couple years of testing lambad-shifting I had some time to test the EJK, you can read about it here: http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread....l=1#post950012.

I would wait and get an AF-XIED; or add an LC-2 if you like to experiment.

Thank you all for your input. I think I will apply my gift certificate towards something else.