• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Glarus 2012

What happens in New Glarus stays in New Glarus. If you were really that interested, you would have been here.

Some of the notables are at breakfast now, and some have already departed for home. The rest of us will be departing shortly. Let it be said that this event has now achieved international status. An individual from Da Nort' attended, as well as someone with whom you are well acquainted fron South of the Border. Yes, Don Julio was here, and you missed him!

An individual from Da Nort' attended, as well as someone with whom you are well acquainted fron South of the Border. Yes, Don Julio was here, and you missed him!

Roy introduced me to Don J. at a rally last year, quite an agreeable fellow.... :ha

BTW, It appears I do not have cancer, but one of the polyps was the type that could turn into cancer. They want me back in 5 years.

I will try and remember the pictures, I really think I am ADD.

These ladies were a very nice, and made this an International event.
NG12002.jpg

NG12005.jpg

NG12006.jpg

NG12011.jpg

NG12012.jpg

NG12014.jpg

NG12016.jpg

The rest are here:http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a345/RapidR/New Glarus2012/

:wave

Thanks for the pics Roy!
One day I will make this.
I have been there before, just with the local Pirate's...:)

Back