• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Looking for few Volunteers

BRADFORDBENN

Slowpoke & Proud of It!
Howdy All-

Yup I am looking for a few friendly people who would be willing to share about 3 hours of their time with the MOA. I am the Chairman for the Electronic Charging Station. Well there needs to be some people keeping some eyes and helping people with their charging needs.

So if you are interested, please let me know. So far, there are volunteers for four of the nine spots.

Thanks

:brad

I can help

Brad - I am going to be doing photography and uploading to the forum during the rally, via the cybercafe... is the charging station close to that?

If so, I can schedule a scale, crop and upload session and babysit the charging station at the same time.

Ian

Visian said:
Brad - I am going to be doing photography and uploading to the forum during the rally, via the cybercafe... is the charging station close to that?
Ian

Yes --- the plan is to have these areas side by side in the MAIN MOA building.

:D

Zen is power

:brow
I'm in Brad. When do you need me?
BradfordBenn said:
Howdy All-

Yup I am looking for a few friendly people who would be willing to share about 3 hours of their time with the MOA. I am the Chairman for the Electronic Charging Station. Well there needs to be some people keeping some eyes and helping people with their charging needs.

So if you are interested, please let me know. So far, there are volunteers for four of the nine spots.

Thanks

:brad

woodnsteel said:
Brad,I trust that I am still counted in your crew.

Yup. I have you down for noon to three pm on Friday.

Now as to other times, the following slots are open, first come first served...

Thursday
3PM to Close (6PM)

Friday
~~~None~~~

Saturday
9AM to noon
noon to 3PM
3PM to close

Now having said that, once we get one person for each of the time periods, I would love to have extra people and overlap so don't fret if the time you want is not available. :thumb

Thanks!

Volunteering

Hi all -

:clap As much as I appreciate Brad's enthusiasm for recruiting his own volunteers, it is vitally important to mention that we have a LOT of openings for volunteers at the national rally. AND -- most of the committee chairmen are Forum members.

So please, PLEASE --- consider where you might help at the national rally this year, and let our own Bouncin' Bob Malehorn know.

Thanks Everyone!

Back