• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Moon rise over Thompson Peak, AZ

Moonrise

Twin Peaks campground between Twin Lakes and Independence Pass CO

Attachments

• Colorado Trip 2011 150.jpg
    Colorado Trip 2011 150.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 98
Very nice photo, John! I used to live in Scottsdale - that brings back (good) memories, thanks for posting.

Thanks for your kind words!

Very nice photo, John! I used to live in Scottsdale - that brings back (good) memories, thanks for posting.

Yes, just moved back to AZ from NORCAL. There are infinitely worse places to live on then the planet than Scottsdale!;) However, the summer heat is very oppressive 4 months per year - but up in the PNW - you guys get the rain - so no utopia!;)

Let's go for a ride sometime!

As do I, JJ! My BMW model is a few years newer than yours, but I started riding on a '68 R 50/2. I rode that R50/2 for many years.

Jordan - Nice Beemer! I work from home, so my time is flexible. Let's meet for coffee sometime!

I have the Beemer and a vintage Moto Guzzi, but for long-distance sports touring and overnight trips, I have this very capable (..and fast!) motorcycle:
a 2011 Triumph Sprint GT

JJ Cerilli

Attachments

• IMG_6723.jpg
    IMG_6723.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 55
Love to meet for coffee, sometime, JJ.

I took that Beemer to MOA Rally in E TN in '09. Isn't that long-distance sports touring? :rofl

Back