Thread: Starting a new Chartered Club in the Appleton, WI area

Starting a new Chartered Club in the Appleton, WI area

Hello all,

I recently moved back up to NE Wisconsin after several years in Illinois, I was (still am actually) a member (past president) of the Illinois Vally BMW MOA #70, great club centered on riding and frienship, many happy memories.

I would like to start a club in the Appleton area for folks who love to ride, I ride year round (2010 GS Adventure and a S1000RR) and usually exceed 20K miles a year.

If you are interested, please drop me a line at would love to hear from you and would like to start thinking about some great rides for next year.

Manitowoc, Wisconsin
    There is already a chartered club in the Appleton area, along with the one in Green Bay.
    F.O.G.Rider, Rounder #6,
    BMWRA Wisconsin Region Rep
    MOA Biergarten co-chair

San Antonio, Tx
    The club closest to you is the Badger Beemers located in Greenville. The club contact is Dale Geske ( More contact info and activities can be found at
    Paul Mulhern
    MOA# 56330
    The biggest mistake people make... is thinking they have time.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    And don't forget the Wisconsin BMW CLub. We meet in New Berlin every first Friday and we have a snowflake ride this coming Saturday, Nov 19th. Meet in Oconomowoc, WI. PM me for all the details. We'd love to have you join us. Everyone is welcome!
    Karen Jacobs
    2012 R 1200 RT
    MOA-133005, RA32109, IBA #37923

Ahh, I just moved from Appleton to Illinois!

Yes, there are some clubs up there. There also are quite a few BMWs that go to "Two-Wheel Tuesdays" at a bar/grill in Neenah during the summer. I only dropped by those events a handful of times, but there is always a few airheads and some newer bikes.

If memory serves, make sure you check out "Olde Road" in the Oshkosh area (just West of 41) once the weather clears. It is a nice ride.

For being so small, Appleton is a great area.

Just noted you said "back up" to Wisconsin, so you know the area. Nevermind!