• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Hello from Bayou Country

Benton629

Hello All,
I'm living down in Patterson, Louisiana.
Just bought my first BMW, a 1995 R1100GS and love it.

I've been riding 30+ years and wish I had gotten this bike sooner!

Lot's of good information and help among members here.

Welcome, Benton!

Enjoy your new ride! And be sure to visit the "Off the Beaten Path" to read about what you can do with it!

Welcome:)

GSA rider here and lkovce the adventure style bikes, like your newfound friend. I had one like yours before too and rode her to 98000miles, no issues:). They go for many more miles than most think, to 150-200thousand miles and beyond, so enjoy. Had my first "gator dinner" down your way this past Summer, as i visited my daughter living in Meridian,MS..Really enjoyed the ride through LA. and the South. Food's outstanding:). Randy:thumb:usa

Hi Tracy:)

My spelling stinks,huh? I LOVE the adventure style bikes:), my intention in reply! Early AM here and my pecking the keyboard is failing me:)...Randy:thumb

Welcome

Although I live in WV (where i bought my 1st BMW), I grew up in Lafayette. If you ever find yourself up the eastcoast, email me and I'll show you some WV twisties.

wvcajun
AKA Matthew Guidry

I just have to comment on the Owners News!

I usually pick out items in any magazine that are specific to my bike. It was very strange and delightful to get my first copy of ON and find every piece on every page had something for me!

The magazine and the forum alone are beyond compare. I am really pleased I joined and will encourage any other BMW rider to do the same.

Back