• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Looking to rent MC trailer for 3 days

glenfiddich

TravelsWithBarley.com
I have a big 18' trailer that I use to haul hay, but it's serious overkill and reduces my fuel economy drastically.

I need to move a sidecar which will fit in the bed of my truck, and a 2010 GSA, from Vermont to Claude Stanley's Freedom Sidecars in Middleburg PA so he can create a sub-frame for the bike and mount the hack to it. I'll pick up the completed rig in the Spring.

Looking to rent a Kenyon or other small, lightweight trailer for three days.

Please PM if you can help out.

Pete

Kevin -- Thanks for suggesting U-Haul! I'd never even thought of them but their rates for bike trailers are very reasonable. Thanks again! I owe you a beer if we ever meet at a rally.

To the fellow from Bennington who called and left a voice mail, thank you!

It was a very generous offer. Unfortunately, the menu on my cell differs from the menu on my work phone. When I hit 7 to replay the message to catch your number, the message was deleted. :banghead

The sidecar is safely tucked into the back of my truck, and the GSA is securely lashed to a U-Haul trailer. We (Barley and I) are setting out early in the morning, so we're all set. And the best part is we rented one-way, so after dropping off the trailer we get to explore a bit.

But thanks again for a most generous offer!

Pete

Back