• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Looking for a Lady that rides :)

coldfield1

Hi Ladies. I didn't know where post so I thought this might work. I live in Northern Kentucky area and ride a R100GSPD. I would like to meet a girl to ride with. Someone with there own bike would be great, but I will be glad to throw you on the back for a while. I'm single, 47 and have been riding since I was 14 yrs old. It there is a better place to look for someone to ride with, pleas let me know. I'm new to the bmwmoa club. Thanks for taking time to read. Chris

Good Luck Chris...This Site Should Work For You....
I Started Out Riding As A Pillion...Have My Own Bike Now... Most Women
Would Be Happy To Ride....If You Have One That Doesn't Ride...Find One THAT
Will My Friend...Good Luck To You...:thumb

Hi BWMBeauty,

Thanks for your reply. I was worried I might affend someone posting a personal add here. Hopefully I am able to meet someone that lives close to me. I have been trying to meet a girl that rides on the local Craigslist, but that hasn't really worked at all. It is a great place to buy and sell bike though....LOL Have a great day, Chris

Not to rain on your parade, but this has been tried a time or two...do a search for dating posts. Realize that the ratio of men to women is pretty large, so that's something that will factor into this.

You might look around your local area for similar minded people. There is a club down in Lexington.

http://www.bluegrassbeemers.org/

Not exactly local, but worth checking out.

Hi Ladies. I didn't know where post so I thought this might work. I live in Northern Kentucky area and ride a R100GSPD. I would like to meet a girl to ride with. Someone with there own bike would be great, but I will be glad to throw you on the back for a while. I'm single, 47 and have been riding since I was 14 yrs old. It there is a better place to look for someone to ride with, pleas let me know. I'm new to the bmwmoa club. Thanks for taking time to read. Chris

I'm single, I'm 36, and have my own F650 GS that I ride! Oh, and I'm looking for a guy who rides and hopefully share some of the same interest as me.

Hi BMWgsrider,

we are a few miles apart. About 1100 or so. I see you have been banging out alot of miles on your 650. I did a 500 mile day on a klr I had yrs ago. Wasn't to bad. I'm trying to get over a torn acl right now in my left knee. I haven't tried to ride over 100 miles in a day since I injurted it, but I think I am going to try a small trip at the end of next month. Maybe sometime we could meet up in tenn and ride south or east somehere. You could ride out to see the Dragon if you like the twisties. I would also be interested in doing the transamerica trail one day. My PD is pretty cool but really large. LOL I my pick up a smaller bike for that one....LOL Have a great day, Chris

we are a few miles apart. About 1100 or so. I see you have been banging out alot of miles on your 650. I did a 500 mile day on a klr I had yrs ago. Wasn't to bad. I'm trying to get over a torn acl right now in my left knee. I haven't tried to ride over 100 miles in a day since I injurted it, but I think I am going to try a small trip at the end of next month. Maybe sometime we could meet up in tenn and ride south or east somehere. You could ride out to see the Dragon if you like the twisties. I would also be interested in doing the transamerica trail one day. My PD is pretty cool but really large. LOL I my pick up a smaller bike for that one....LOL Have a great day, Chris

Hi Chris,

Yep, I had 46K miles on the bike when I traded it in May. I have over 10K on current bike. We could meet up sometime... there are so many nice places to go ride... a lot of beautiful country out there. Love twisties and there are a lot of roads to ride. Hope your knee is healing quick! Hope your having a good day too!:)

Back