• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

MOA Getaway Weekends

TOMRUNNING

I attended the Getaway Weekend last year in Herman, MO and this year in Tomah, WI. Both were a lot of fun, very well organized with great rides, nice places to stay and good meals. The number of attendees was about 100 at both. I want to give a big thumbs up to more of these MOA events and a thank your to Sue Rihn and everyone that helped put these on the schedule.

2012 Weekend Getaways!

The MOA has added four Weekend Getaways to the schedule for 2012! These events are designed to provide the members a smaller event than a typical rally in locations that provide great riding and attractions. They are typically hotel based and the perfect opportunity to visit with your friends and fellow members and guests, ride some great roads, check out some neat attractions and get a shot at some cool prizes!
The dates this year are;
ÔÇó Gettysburg, Pennsylvania April 13 - 15
ÔÇó Oxford, Alabama April 20 - 22
ÔÇó Cedar City, Utah September 28 - 30
ÔÇó Tomah, Wisconsin October 5 - 7
For further info check here!
http://www.bmwmoa.org/news/general_interest/weekend_getaways_are_back
Registration for the April events begins online February 1! These events are limited in number of attendees so be sure to register early to guarantee your spot!

They look like excellent events which I could not make it last year, but hope to this year in Utah. These events seem like such a great idea, kudos for the organization of them.

Registration is now open for the 2012 Weekend Getaways! Check out the Event Registration page and get in early! Again, we have a great lineup this year with four events around the country in some fantastic places!! :bikes

They look like excellent events which I could not make it last year, but hope to this year in Utah. These events seem like such a great idea, kudos for the organization of them.

+1, Gunny; I'll be at the Cedar City Event, Southern Utah Motorcycle riding is the Ultimate!

Anyone know who the organizer is for the Gettysburg Weekend Get Away? I live 30 miles north of there and know every good road in Central Pennsylvania, so wanted to volunteer to be a ride guide.

yup! Contact Marc Souliere. Marc is an MOA Director and can be emailed directly through the Officers page on the web site. I am sure he would be glad to hear from you!

Back