• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Back on our Beemers after Alaska & More

soph9

We did the Dempster, Alaska & More - 13860 KM/44days

I know this is a BMW forum and we ride BMW's but thought I would share our summer adventure of a life time. Hope some will take a peak at our blog Cheryl & Leslie's Motorcycle Adventures @ advgrrls.com

OUR Route initially, made a few changes on the trip

Entire-Trip-XL.png

Although this summer was a trip on board 2 borrowed Triumph Tiger 800XC bikes we are back on our Beemers and will carry on for now taking trips and planning for even bigger adventures.

We rode almost every road there is in the Yukon and Alaska. JUST awesome!

On the BLOG there is indeed a link for the ADV forum where we did a LIVE report from the road June 29th - August 11th 2011. But the blog has so much more and we also hope that more women will take a look and get the ADV bug. Great fun, challenging at times but in the end just a fantastic way to travel.

Here are a few of our favorite pics from the summer and this fall. The Blog has 1000,s of pictures.

June-29-11-MR-to-Revelstoke-XL.jpg

July-20-11-Cheryl-120-XL.jpg

Cheryl-July-24-11-5-XL.jpg

Alaska-June-30-11-Revelstoke-XL.jpg

Cheryl-July-27-11-10-Copy-XL.jpg

July-30-11-Cheryl-23-XL.jpg

Alaska-July-2-11-33-XL.jpg

Alaska-July-1-2011-6-XL.jpg

Alaska-Aug-1-11-Cheryl-7-XL.jpg

Canon-Pic-6-XL.jpg

Olympic-Peninsula-Oct-1-2-3-XL.jpg

Alaska-DC-to-Toad-River-35-XL.jpg

Tons more!

Last edited:
I hope some will take a look because lately there is so much more we have been adding to the BLOG...the blog started back in April and we will keep it going for as long as we have readers. Thanks for looking!

Our Blog

Just a heads up we are featuring many of the BMW ADV 2012 bikes on our blog. It's Beemer time...and a whole lot more. Would be great to see some BMW owners check out our site...we still have a huge Triumph following and we are really trying to just be bikers without branding for now.:thumb

BLOG addy is in my signature.

I followed you adventure over on the ADV site.
All I can say is FANTASTIC job , great writing and super photo's !!!
Thanks for sharing with us closet adventurers.

I followed you adventure over on the ADV site.
All I can say is FANTASTIC job , great writing and super photo's !!!
Thanks for sharing with us closet adventurers.
awesome thanks for the nice compliment. It was interesting to do a LIVE report from the road up there. After a week or so I got the routine down that I would only have about an hour of "homework" after the days ride. Not too bad with all the pics and blogging etc....it was a lot of fun! Psyched you followed. There are so many folks out there that silently came for the ride...nice to hear new comments!:thumb

Back