• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Million sMile Celebration Oct 15

Voni

sMiling
Staff member
OPEN HOUSE @ Engle Motors

Saturday, October 15th

We’ll be Celebrating

Voni Glaves

One Million sMiles

and presenting her

BMW “One Million” High Mileage Award @ 1:00pm

There will be Cake!

Pizza - Drinks - Snacks

Face Painting - 11:00am to 1:00pm

Matt Hall - Engle's KCIR BMW S1000RR Drag Racer
Winner of the Street Bike Shootout @ KCIR this year!

Gerbing Heated Clothing Rep - Karol Patzer

Kansas City BMW Club President - Don Hamblin

Come join us, you don’t want to miss this!

Ardys might very well be there too! I'm planning to go to her celebration when she gets back to Texas!

My four sisters will be there. Our daughter and son too. And our grandsons. And you?

Voni
sMiling

Can't thank everyone enough!

From Norman Jones (age 80) flying in from Texas (with help from Bobbie and Teri) to my whole family, to my amazing friends, and to all of those who were with us in spirit. And Ardys, the only other woman who knows exactly how it feels to ride a MILLION.

Engle Motors, a whole dealership of caring individuals! Wowed me with a grand party and a day of sMiles.

AND surprised Paul with his One in a Million sMiles Mechanic Award.

A perfect day!

See the day here from my camera. More later from sister Sylvia.

http://s320.photobucket.com/albums/.../2011 Engle Motors MsM Celebration/?start=all

Voni
sMiling

I am sorry to have missed it, sounds and looks from the pics like a great time! Congratulations again Voni, that is an incredible achievement :)

Back