• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Jesse Cases on stock BMW mounts

Bobonli

Does anyone run Jesse cases on the stock BMW Adventure mounts? I'm trying to determine whether to include the mounts with my bike purchase, or skip it and get the Jesse mounts and bags separately.

Are there any issues mounting the Jesses to the Adv mounts?

I have Jesse Safari bags on my 07 GSA. Purchased new, and the bags were some of the first to make it to the market. Last year, Jesse installed a few updated items for securing the bags to the bike.

I cannot see how the BMW stock ADV mounts will accomodate the Jesse Safari bags. Cannot comment on the Odessy bags. Drop a note to them and find out straight from the manufacturer

bob still

'07gsa;

Mine had to have the special Jesse mounts(quick click), but now the Jesse bags will go to the AdventureGS stock system. I've seen 'em. I like my quick click system by Jesse, a thumbs up. I ride (rough)off road quite a bit, no issues with the mounting system from Jesse. I have blue locktite'd everything, as I put it all together on the bike. Randy:thumb

Back