• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Motorcycle exhibit at Morris Museum, Morristown, NJ

rfkneller

Stopped in today to see "100 Years of Motorcycles in America" at the Morris Museum. They have a few dozen motorcycles ranging from a Flying Merkel to an OCC custom chopper. The emphasis is on Harley Davidsons and Indians with a scattering of memorabilia and posters. My favorite was the Honda 750 cafe racer but I think that was the only Japanese bike on display. No BMWs. The exhibit runs through December 4, 2011.
Www.morrismuseum.org

Last edited:
Stopped in today to see "100 Years of Motorcycles in America" at the Morris Museum. They have a few dozen motorcycles ranging from a Flying Merkel to an OCC custom chopper. The emphasis is on Harley Davidsons and Indians with a scattering of memorabilia and posters. My favorite was the Honda 750 cafe racer but I think that was the only Japanese bike on display. No BMWs. The exhibit runs through December 4, 2011.
Www.morrismusem.org

"

Left off the letter U in your link so won't work. Suggest edit to correct.

Thanks for info. I'll be driving through Morristown this month and will check it out.

Last edited:
Back