• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Form-A-Funnel

Anyname

I just saw an ad for these things in a catalog. They seem like just the item for people who buy motorcycles from companies that like to put drain holes in inaccessible locations:

http://www.formafunnel.com/

Anyone used these?

Well, sorta, they are essentially a piece of lead flashing with a real nice coating on them that makes them a lot more esthetically pleasing to use. New Pig is a nice outfit to deal with and all I have purchased has been top-notch. Anyname-if you are in the area of Liberty International in Manchester-near the Mall of New Hampshire you can see them on the shelf. Gary

Course for < $10 at your BMW car dealer, you can buy a cordura case that holds a quart of oil and comes with two plastic gloves, two laminated cardboard funnels, two hand wipes and two cleaning cloths.

3S_GEN_Clean_OilCase.jpg

For less than $10 I can get 150 sq feet of heavy duty aluminum foil. It bends and holds its position quite well. That's good for at least 100 oil changes. :evil

The form-a-funnel looks good but I still have about 75 oil changes worth of the aluminum foil left.

Back