• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Around Bryson City, North Carolina?

MOONDOG59

Friends and I are going to be in the Bryson City area in late October. Traveling from Savannah, Georgia. Any suggestion of what to experience up there other then the Charhala (sp)? We are doing that twice. We've been to the Dragon even though we will hit the store. We have a general idea what we want to see but maybe there is something special around that we don't know about. What say you riders?:dance

Be sure to say hi to Mike at the Tellico Plans Outfitters!

His wife runs the ice cream shop across the street. Good People!

The BMWLT group is going to the Iron Horse ranch Oct. 20-22. I'm even thinking about riding down for the week.

Be sure to say hi to Mike at the Tellico Plans Outfitters!

His wife runs the ice cream shop across the street. Good People!

The BMWLT group is going to the Iron Horse ranch Oct. 20-22. I'm even thinking about riding down for the week.

Yep, that is one of our planned stops. Didn't realize his wife had ice cream place across street though...yum...

If you want to venture a tad further north along the Parkway or off it:
- US 276 crosses the Parkway - head east to Brevard to see Cradle of Forestty and Looking Glass Falls. Both are worth a look and 276 is worth a ride.
- then just up the road a piece off NC 191 is the Western NC Farmers Market and Moose Cafe (Asheville). Good eats!
- If you really have time on your hands, head up the Parkway to NC-80, aka the Devil's Staircase. On weekends, you can watch for BlindKenny the photographer.
When 80 dead ends into US70, either turn right to head back to Asheville through Old Fort or left to go through Marion and up to Little Switzerland via 221-226A.

Attachments

• Trucker-warning-226a.JPG
    Trucker-warning-226a.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 33
Back