• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

First Day Of Spring Road Trip

S

Scootertrash

My second annual, first day of spring road trip. I went to the lovely little town of Dodge City. It was a 6 hour cruise from KC. I didn't see Marshall Dillion, Miss Kitty, Doc or Festus. I did see Wyatt.

Attachments

• WYATT EARP-1.jpg
    WYATT EARP-1.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 166
I got the hell outta Dodge on Saturday, I stopped by the Barbed Wire Museum, on my way back. The place was closed. So, I took a picture of the moped next to a ball of barbed wire. I stopped in Topeka for the night. I found a small little restaurant called Tony's and a great prime rib dinner for 15 bucks. I rolled into KC on Sunday morning...

Attachments

• BARBED WIRE BALL & MOPED-1.jpg
    BARBED WIRE BALL & MOPED-1.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 166
hey scootertrash. izzat a t-bags piece of luggage hanging offen your sissy bar? i am thinking of getting one. looks good on your scoot. how do you like it?

It's a T-bag. Nice piece of luggage, good for a three or four day weekend. There's enough room for a couple shirts, a pair of pants, sandals, ditty bag and a couple of changes of lingerie...

Thanks for sharing your fun. Will you be at the KC BMW Club meeting at the Westport Flea Market this evening at 7? We will be discussing spring maintenance and "preflighting your bike".

Come early to eat if you can.

Voni
sMiling

Back