• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Riding GS Dirt/2 UP:)

Polarbear

Polarbear
Anybody try yet, OR been doing so long like me? My GSA1200 carries me,wife and camping gear along the dirt byways just fine. I even taught this at Redmond last year for a few dually GS/GSAer's asking for it. We had a hoot and many learned something never though about much here. Maybe you should consider training with your "favorite" partner in life on board!!! I have been approached just recently and in my past, why not start something in my life, directed at just this topic. 2UP GS/GSA'ing. There are many great tips to learn for doing just this and you can share your favorite past time offroad with your significant other, as passenger:). NO better bike has ever been made that could answer this challenge, just needing adventurous folks wanting to take the next step. Its been so great for myself, all my life riding my kids and wife too, on the back, offroad. Teach? Book forthcoming here? I don't know, just hung out here to see what 2UP folks think:). Nobody offers this training, as I know it and it may need answering soon enough:)....Randy"Polarbear"Owens:thumb:usa

Back