• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

40 Mile Sport Commute

B

BUBBAZANETTI

its finally here (although delayed a bit with fresh snow today) but i can finally start using my bike for commuting. i'm lucky in a sense cause although i live 40 miles from work, i get 20 of it on one of the best mc roads in massachusetts (rt 202 from rt 2 to amherst along the quabbin for those of your familiar) it makes getting ready for work a much more enjoyable experience :D

pictures soon!

Good for you! And hopefully very soon I will be talking about my own exciting commute to work (interview on Tuesday!).

PS. this thread is worthless without pictures.

Work is way overrated. I'm going to stay in school the rest of my life so that I have summers off to ride.

YB in IN said:
Work is way overrated. I'm going to stay in school the rest of my life so that I have summers off to ride.

Not really sure it is that much of a difference from being an opera major. :stick Does BE know this?

BradfordBenn said:
Not really sure it is that much of a difference from being an opera major. :stick Does BE know this?

Well I may not be singing opera in the summer in the future, but there is the joy of the summer music festival season! Not too bad though since most of them are in some fairly cool places, like Aspen, Carmel, North Carolina, Italy etc.

YB in IN said:
It's worked for me for the last 20 years. :clap :D :D

tb

Back