• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Color in the Catskills

Thanks Friedle for all of your hard work to make this year's Colors in the Catskills another great one. No matter the weather....this is an amazing gathering that I look forward to every year. I haven't missed one yet and don't plan on it anytime soon. Did I mention how great the "local" riding is?

It wasn't even listed in the When & Where section of the MOA ON?? Someone has been sleeping or intentionally sleeping over there. Thankfully someone posted the dates for this event on the forums or we would have never known about it!!!!! Kudos to you, my friend.

Already looking forward to Colors in the Catskills 2012!

I had a great time, thanks to everyone who helped organize events and make both the off-road school and the rally happen. Despite the rain, I had a great time and feel like I really learned a lotÔÇöI was comfortably riding stuff in Saturday's 1 p.m. ride that I think would have scared the daylights out of me before taking the school.

main.php

(my bike on Friday night)

Back