• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

rally check in

We are going to come into Charleston on Wed. Will we be able to check in on that day, or will we have to wait until Thurs.? If so, what time does check in begin?
:)

If my experience in Rheinbeck holds true, they'll open the doors at 8am Thursday.

registration vs camping

Does this mean that we can set up camp only on thursday ?

Re: registration vs camping

K12_dg said:
Does this mean that we can set up camp only on thursday ?

Check down a few threads to find out information about early arrivals. Tha's why this Forum is arranged by threads, so we don't have to type the same information over and over and over. :eek

Thanks

Thanks for replying even if I felt that your answer was a little bit rude !!! I did check the tread but sorry for not understanding that wed camping meant wednesday camping. It is an unknown english language to my french origin.

Have a nice day and enjoy

Back