• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Rally Roll Call

B

BUBBAZANETTI

i'm not sure if there's one of these or not, but post here if you're going to the rally, i'm curious who i get to meet! :D

X - that means i'll be there.

I'm In

Bubba
It's gonna break your heart, but my boy, James' (currently my) R100 is a dead ringer for your old 84, except it has no cosmetic issues. We are excited about the road trip. It is a pretty long pull from Oregon, and a serious commitment to take that much time off work. When I get there I'm gonna be thirsty :drink
I will also have Tony, James' pal on his CX500 in tow. They are both 22 and I expect you would have more in common with them than with retro-grouches like yours truely. We will be camping
B

Last edited:
Yea, verily, I'll be there! Planning on a short tour on the way, from Wisconsin, by way of Georgia and Virginia and points between.

Bullitt, has Dan got a chair reserved for me yet?

I will be there with the man who sold me his 1994RS. This will be my first national. I have been to several Iowa Rallies. The national sounds like an Iowa Rally x10. Looking forward to Lima.

My wife and I will be there..

hmmm...planning...let's see...leave Monday the 18th head towards Tioga County to Wellsboro and stay at B&B for 2 days. Visit the PA Grand Canyons and take a covered wagon ride on an old mine road, leave Wed. and ride Scenic RT. 6 then cut down to Butler PA to visit friends to stay overnight...leave Thursday with friends to Lima...yep...sounds like a plan to me! :D :dance

In

:clap This will be my first BMWMOA national. Looking forward to the festivities.

I will be in attendance, camping, with my 14-yr-old son, Patrick. This is the first national for both of us. He's really psyched (and so am I).

Steve

We'll be there

My better half and I will be there. We already have an RV space reserved. It's not very far from Michigan, so I plan to ride the bike and she will drive the motorhome. Let's see, now I better make sure she gets some time behind the wheel of the motorhome. It does take a bit of getting used to.

My wife Charlotte & myself will be attending as we did last year in Spokane. We'll be doing the hotel thing in Findlay. Looking forward to making new friends & meeting those I haven't met as yet.

I'll be riding my K75 over from Baltimore unless I have a new bike by then. It looks like about 500 miles so I'll slab it about halfway and make it in one day. I'll be camping.

X.......Daddy will be there too............Just make sure someone brings the keys to the beer garden....... :stick

Back