• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Rally Roll Call

X

Top O the Rockies, then burn Interstates. Sunday, Paoina to Lincoln, do laundry, Monday, most of the rest. Arrive before noon Tuesday for setup at the beer garden.

manic mechanic said:
Bullit, has Dan got a chair reserved for me yet?
With your new status, I'll miss working with you. Don't know anything about the chairs, yet. I'm sure we can find you something comfortable. :D :D We don't want you working too hard. :stick

Haven't heard from Dan or Jim yet, but the e-mails and calls usually start in April.

See you all at the Beer Garden.

tb

X

I'll be camping with Garth, (D-rock?), Rob, and the Sheepshagger near the ToyBox, drunk off my ass, and looking forward to a pancake breakfast. :drink

Hey, Bullitt, my new job won't be taking up all my time. Maybe we can get some of these Forum Folks to do another shift this year. I'm game.

Hell Yea!

I have been planning this for about 6 months already. I live in Charleston, WV and was not a BMW owner when the rally was there, but bought my 77 R100RS shortly thereafter. I lamented the Spokane rally because I couldn't go. SO, this year, IT IS ON (like Donkey Kong)!!! I am down for charging station with BradfordBenn, Laps and Lunches, forum sushi night, Bad to The Bone Thorogood, and plenty-O-fun.

AAAAAAA__EEEEEEE (just a little hooray from South Louisiana).
:brow :thumb :D :wow :drink
MG

I plan on being at Lima-this will be my 16th MOA National.

I will be staying in the mobile Taj Mahal House, look for the Gonzo Touring Team banner. Hope to save enough space for the collected Gonzos to camp around my rig. We shouldn't be hard to find.

You will be able to find me somewhere near the beer tent-I think I will be bar manager on Wednesday night and one other night-to-be-announced (NOT Friday night!) :drink

I'm In

This will be my first Rally, unfortunately I will only be there for Friday and Saturday, But I'm in. ;)

X

I'll be there, camping, and searching for the sound of a gas powered margarita mixer with a dirty british acronym spouting woman.

:D

In

X

Mrs JC and I will be there....doing the hotel thing....but only about 2 miles away.....should be able to walk (crawl?) home if need be...... :drink

My 1st MOA Rally

I hope to be there. Looking forward to meeting new friends. I plan to stay at Bur Oak State Park for 3 to 4 days prior to the rally and ride around SE Ohio maybe beyond. I'll look for others if anyone else plans a stay at Bur Oak maybe we can coordinate some group rides.

I'll be there my first Natl. MOA .will be on my way back from the MOTOGP races and points West.

Yuppers I'll be there
Riding from SE Connecticut looking for a rider or two to team up with for a 1-2 day jaunt to Lima.
I am pretty much a lurker but looking forward to putting some faces to the tags.

Imahaji

Back