• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Thanks to "The ToyBox BMW Avalon Motorad"

snookers

DBLUPPR
First off, I would like to extend my thanks to the BMWMOA member in St.Johns NL Canada for directing me to the new BMW Motorad dealer "The Toy Box Bmw Avalon Motorad" when I fell into dire straights while on vacation.
I desperatley needed a rear tire, and Avalon motorad did everything in it's power to assist me. Since my dilemma was presented to Avalon Motorad on a Saturday, they were unable to order in any tires until the next business day....Monday......the tires (I decided to swap both of them ).....arrived Tuesday morning before the anticipated time, and were installed post haste. Did I also mention that, on saturday, while attempting to locate tires for my bike, a 1100RT, my bride and I were lent a brand new 1200GS to continue touring on for that day. The rest of our road trip went without a hitch, and the brand new Michelan Road Pilot 3's stuck to the dismal wet pavement like glue, which was a real asset considering the rainy days while on route.
Major kudos for Bmw Avalon Motorad of Newfoundland.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Toy-Box-BMW-Avalon-Motorrad/181531241895718?sk=app_2309869772

Happy to help

No problem ...You're very welcome.

And as for The Toy Box.. This is the level of service we have all come to enjoy from Keith and Trevor.

Gards

Back