• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Wisconsin Dells Rally

copilot

Tina Doggett
Can't believe it's almost time for the WI Dells Rally. September 9-11. Hope to see a lot of you there.:groovy

Took Friday the 9th off, looking forward to seeing you all!
The RT this time as I am going to camp and it carries lots of gear.

Wezul, myself, you , John and Desert Don are on the WBMW Club rally page!
We're somebody now!
:laugh
relaxing.jpg

Yeah, you saw that too?

There's Jim from Rosholt, Desert Don, Eric, (who's on second guitar?) the mighty might Roy and yours truly (with no hair!).

Royalties?
HAH!

Wezul, myself, you , John and Desert Don are on the WBMW Club rally page!
We're somebody now!
:laugh
relaxing.jpg

John's not in this one but he does know who that is on the second guitar. I THINK it's Stu....he won the bike at the West Bend rally a few years back.

John's not in this one but he does know who that is on the second guitar. I THINK it's Stu....he won the bike at the West Bend rally a few years back.
I sit corrected.
That is Stu.

Luckily, I did not stu about being wrong all day.
My wife mailed out the pre-reg from today.
That address seemed strangely familiar.
:D

That is a relief. What are you throwing?
:hide

I am asking my boss for a half day. I may take the R50 up there.
Andy, I can't escape you with 26 hp.:D

I may have off at noon, I do not know yet.
If I do, it will be epic.
Ballads and odes will be composed.

Last edited:
My Wife's first rally run

So we should be arriving Saturday before 12:00. Jills's first Rally and longest trip for her ever.

We got a room, and really looking forward to seeing all of you. It's been too long.

I have been a lot of places on a bike in my life, but I can tell you one thing; there is nothing like the people I have met in Wisconsin.

You all should be proud; you throw a great get together.

So we should be arriving Saturday before 12:00. Jills's first Rally and longest trip for her ever.

We got a room, and really looking forward to seeing all of you. It's been too long.

I have been a lot of places on a bike in my life, but I can tell you one thing; there is nothing like the people I have met in Wisconsin.

You all should be proud; you throw a great get together.
Saturday? Noon?
Dangit Dale. :lol

Back