Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Fort Myers area for Christmas-suggestions?

  1. #1
    Registered User r1100s4me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5

    Fort Myers area for Christmas-suggestions?

    Seasons greetings all!

    My partner and I are spending Christmas in Fort Myers. Any suggestions on where to stay/eat/drive would be appreciated.

    I have not been able to find a bike rental in the area, maybe because I prefer BMW's

    Thanks!

    Phil

  2. #2
    Registered User ItsPhilD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    170
    Get down to Naples and eat at Grouper & Chips.

  3. #3
    jdubeemer jdubick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Boaz Alabama
    Posts
    202
    Quote Originally Posted by r1100s4me View Post
    Seasons greetings all!

    My partner and I are spending Christmas in Fort Myers. Any suggestions on where to stay/eat/drive would be appreciated.

    I have not been able to find a bike rental in the area, maybe because I prefer BMW's

    Thanks!

    Phil
    Skip One Seafood is just down the street from the BMW Motorcycle Dealership on Highway 41. Really good fresh seafood market and restaurant. We are flying down to have Christmas with my 96 year old Mom and will be in a rental car. There is no where you want to ride down there so just enjoy the weather and good food.
    Jim Dubick
    Boaz, Alabama
    R1200RT,R1100GS,KLX250
    BMW MOA, BMW MOALABAMA

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    9

    Cool Fort Meyers restaurants

    I spent 10 weeks in Fort Meyers last year. I would recommend Ford's restaurant in old downtown, basic American Food with pretty good craft beer selection. If you like Japanese food there is a good Japanese restaurant in the Bell Tower Mall with a guy playing piano, I don't recall the name of the restaurant. When at the Bell Tower mall on Daniels Blvd, be sure to go to the World of Beer. Sit on out on the patio and enjoy some great beer. You can order take out from the Japanese or pizza restaurant near by and bring it back to enjoy at the World of Beer. Definitely my favorite place in Fort Meyers.

  5. #5
    jdubeemer jdubick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Boaz Alabama
    Posts
    202
    Quote Originally Posted by marv12 View Post
    I spent 10 weeks in Fort Meyers last year. I would recommend Ford's restaurant in old downtown, basic American Food with pretty good craft beer selection. If you like Japanese food there is a good Japanese restaurant in the Bell Tower Mall with a guy playing piano, I don't recall the name of the restaurant. When at the Bell Tower mall on Daniels Blvd, be sure to go to the World of Beer. Sit on out on the patio and enjoy some great beer. You can order take out from the Japanese or pizza restaurant near by and bring it back to enjoy at the World of Beer. Definitely my favorite place in Fort Meyers.
    Just one more reason you don't need a bike down there.
    Jim Dubick
    Boaz, Alabama
    R1200RT,R1100GS,KLX250
    BMW MOA, BMW MOALABAMA

  6. #6
    Registered User r1100s4me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by jdubick View Post
    Skip One Seafood is just down the street from the BMW Motorcycle Dealership on Highway 41. Really good fresh seafood market and restaurant. We are flying down to have Christmas with my 96 year old Mom and will be in a rental car. There is no where you want to ride down there so just enjoy the weather and good food.
    Good food and a Dealer Visit..that's how I like to roll

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •