• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Good news for the Egg Heads! Arai Signet-Q

jogitu

Arai has a new model for the long oval wearer. The Signet-Q for 2012. Arai does not yet show on their site. Go to http://www.theservicepavilion.com/ to see the new styles and Revzilla has a nice 11 minute video http://www.revzilla.com/arai-signet-q-helmet. Features include wider eye port, pin lock system standard, new cheek pads that create better seal. The new cheek pads are not in any other Arai helmet yet. I am excited as I am ready to replace my Profile.

From personal experience I can tell you if are near a AMA race, Moto GP race, Cycle World Show or other major event go see The Service Pavilion. They only carry Arai, will fit you and switch cheek pads, liner or both for perfect fit. You will not get fitted better anywhere for an Arai helmet. Better yet call Robert at the Service Pavilion and he be glad to help you. I took my helmet back to these guys at the Novi Cycle World show as my rear vent mechanism quit working. Robert had to remove the vent system to survey why it was nit functioning. A piece of gravel somehow lodged itself in the rear vent. He removed it and replaced the rear vent with a new one from a sealed Arai part bag. He charged me nothing and thanked me for being a customer. That is the type of people I want to do business with and I am sure you do too!

Signet - Q vs. Profile

What is the difference between the Signet Q and the Profile?

I thought the Profile was the Arai helmet for long oval heads (like mine).

Is the Profile being discontinued and being replaced by the Signet Q?

+1 on The Service Pavillion. They were the ones who showed me I should be wearing a Profile, instead of the Quantum II and spared me the forehead pain I was suffering.

Bill

Arai Signet-Q

Thanks. I guess the Signet will be my next helmet, if the Profile is no longer being manufactured by Arai.

Bill

Back