• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Motoport/Cycleport gear

First let me start by saying I have no affiliation nor financial interest in this company. With that said I want to tell you how happy and impressed I am with their products and service. I purchased a Kevlar Mesh jacket and pants set before I rode to the rally in PA. I have just returned this past Sunday after riding 10241 miles in this gearset. As most know the temps in PA. and the rest of the country have been mostly at record highs with humidity to match. While as with most gear when not moving the gear can get a bit warm but as soon as you move the comfort of the kevlar mesh is amazing. It feels like you are wearing a teeshirt. I wore LD Comfort shorts and shirt underneath amd loved the combo. I rode through all types of weather EXCEPT for temps under 62 degrees. From heavy rain to very humid hot sun to low temps at 12000 feet in Colorado. I purchased the rain/windproof liner set but have not had the chance to use them yet as I enjoyed the cooling rains. My riding buddy on an HD wearing levi's and a cotton shirt not only was much hotter and sweatier than myself he also looked like a wet rat in the rain. I washed both the jacket and pants twice and even using every day for five weeks they still look new and I have had no issues. I am a believer in ATGATT and feel very protected in this gear. Ease of entry and egress is well designed with well designed armor in all the right places. All I can say is keep up the good work Wayne !!!!!

There have been many threads on Motoport gear. Love mine too. Just want to add they are Made in America! If you make an appt you can get a tour when you go for measuring. Very enlightening to see how the gear is made.

I ordered the 1000 denier cordura jacket

this Spring. I too like the jacket, with one caveat.... it sucks in the rain! It's almost like wearing a mesh jacket for how fast the water get to your skin. Now, for the most part, i wear rain gear, so it's not too much of an issue if i have stopped soon enough. But if you haven't: :banghead

Back