• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Boston Seafood Eatery?

F

From MARS

My local hardware store owner is going to a hardware convention this month that's being held in Boston. He asked me if I knew of a good seafood place that he could get into in jeans. Its been a long time since I lived in the Northeast so any suggestions will be appreciated.

TIA,
Tom

Nevermind. The guys over on ADV provided me with a list of options to pass on.

Tom

Nevermind. The guys over on ADV provided me with a list of options to pass on.

Tom
Sorry Tom, I'm here in Mass but don't know where to send you for seafood in that area. When I see a question like yours unless I can help-I stay out of it. At least your all set. Gary

The No Name Restaurant is highly recommended by several.

Ate there once, it was good, but that was when it really was a hole in the wall -- many years ago. Legal Seafoods is pricey, but never had a bad meal there -- many locations and many many meals. It wasn't always pricey -- had one of the best fish meals of my life there in the 70's when it was in Innman Square, Cambridge and you sat on diner stools and ate at yellow formica tables. $3 for a huge plate of haddock. Those days are long gone.

The best fish market I've been to in my life is in Salisbury, MA: http://davidsfishmarket.com/

It was started by the father of one of my customers and she still works there a few days a week, she is 74. They provide seafood to many restaurants. The warehouse has a dock on the salt marsh and despite the huge tubs of fish, the place does not smell like fish.

"House guests and fish only smell after three days."

Back